Independent. Intelligent. Convenient.
As a new green energy, solar power system is being used in more residents, industry and public facilities. It gives priority to use solar energy to meet users demand of electricity, when there is no need for energy, the surplus electricity can be stored into the battery storage bank; when the battery is fully charged, the excess solar power will be fed back into the grid for other electricity users, and derive benefits. At night or when the power outage, the system can be independent from the city grid. It gets energy from the battery storage bank for users.
Advantages of Solar Power:
Four Easy Steps to Design Your Own System
- You save electricity costs
- You make yourself more independent from rising electricity prices
- You can keep track of your electricity consumption, which gives you an overview and helps you save energy and money
- You can increase the value of your property and protect the environment
- You can upgrade your PV system at any time by adding storage or integrating additional targeted loads.
Four Main Types of Solar Systems
PV Solar applications
- Lower Your Energy Use!
- Decide What Kind of System You Need
- Size Your System for Off Grid or Size your System for Grid-tie
- Pick your Components or Let us Design Your System. Call us: +86 312 391 7316